What you will learn
- Key elements of the urban environment and its quantification
- Standards for the assessment of urban sustainability
- Criteria for multilevel impact analysis
- Multilevel modeling and evaluation tools
- Smart cities and decision making
Based on the description of the components of the urban environment development, this program establishes guidelines and gives tools for its quantification and analysis so the practitioner can build a model for he analysis of the impact of the urban environment on sustainability with an integrative sense.
Courses in this program
UPValenciaX's Interdisciplinary Sustainable Architecture Assessment Professional Certificate
- 3–4 hours per week, for 4 weeks
This course introduces the basic elements and trendsthat define sustainability practices in Architecture today. Itfollows an interdisciplinary approach that includes performance assessment and urban policies.
- 3–4 hours per week, for 5 weeks
The course introduces the basic elements and trends for performing a through built environment assessment and develops the tools for urban sustainability policy impact analysis.
- Evaluate Sustainability and make certification
- Develop projects for Urban Development
- Make Technical Reports on Sustainability Impact
Meet your instructors from Universitat Politècnica de València (UPValenciaX)
Experts from UPValenciaX committed to teaching online learning