What you will learn
- Basic rules and concepts before you get started learning Mandarin Chinese.
- Essential characteristics of Mandarin Chinese.
- Tones and the Pinyin system for pronouncing words in Mandarin Chinese.
- Common phrases and scenarios for business and negotiation in Chinese speaking countries.
- Chinese business culture, etiquette, and trends.
Enhance your language skills by learning professionally and appropriately in Chinese business settings with a Professional Certificate in Mandarin Essentials for Business from MandarinX. Increase access to potential business opportunities by learning the second most widely spoken language in the world.Created by a top-tier, research based team at MandarinX, this certificate program is specifically tailored for those looking to learn Mandarin Chinese for business purposes by helping you obtain accurate, targeted Chinese language skills for finding business partners, networking, drafting contractual agreements, and maintaining professional relationships.
This online course contains the fundamental business related vocabulary and relevant cultural subtleties that could be used for career development and during business travel or meetings. Today’s market is filled with scattered information which doesn’t facilitate a comprehensive or solid foundation; our Mandarin courses were created to provide knowledge through a communicative approach that is motivating and engaging.
By the end of this online program, you’ll have mastered business etiquette along with frequently used practices, terms, and phrases for business negotiations in Mandarin Chinese.
Courses in this program
MandarinX's Business Mandarin Essentials Professional Certificate
- 4–10 hours per week, for 5 weeks
This course is your first crucial step to learning Mandarin Chinese. Learn essential skills for communicating in Chineseincluding tones, pinyin, grammar, characters, and basic structures all within the context of a business environment.
- 4–10 hours per week, for 6 weeks
Learn common Mandarin Chinese business phrases and understand Chinese culture so you can communicate professionally in the largest market in the world.
- A firm grasp of Mandarin provides “practical benefits” for Singaporeans looking to do business with China, noted Mr. Lee. (source: Today Online Singapore)
- Demand for executive positions in American and multinational companies in China has risen 35% from the previous year, according to Chris van Someren, chief executive of London-based search firm Ascentator. (source: CBS NEWS)
- 77% of business leaders say that speaking Mandarin Chinese will give recent graduates a career advantage. (source: University College London)
Meet your instructor from MandarinX
Experts from MandarinX committed to teaching online learning