What you will learn
- Define a product and the role of Product Management and explain the difference between project- vs. product-led organizations and the benefits of a product mindset.
- Explain the benefits of organizing your work around delivering value.
- Recognize the Product Lifecycle, and the practices and tools most frequently used to take an idea through the complete product lifecycle.
- Understand Agile beyond the typical methodologies, including Emergn’s approach: Value, Flow, Quality ® (VFQ) and how it can help you deliver better business outcomes.
- Recognize the importance of the customer in your work, how value is defined, why you should organize your work around value, and define what quality means and why you need feedback in your work.
Are you looking to move into product management? Or learn more about implementing Agile at your organization? This program will help you on your learning journey by exploring principles, essential practices, techniques, concepts, and mindsets that will lead to achieving better business outcomes.
Throughout the program, activities and templates are provided to drive deeper understanding and discussions with your colleagues, teams, and peers, including:
Participants will benefit from learning about the principles associated with developing a product mindset and agile ways of working, and how they are applied and implemented to take great products and services from idea to market.
Courses in this program
Emergn's Introduction to Agile Product Management Professional Certificate
- 1–2 hours per week, for 4 weeks
This is an introductory level course, which introduces you to definitions, vocabulary, themes, concepts and tools. It’s important to align your thinking and understanding of the world of Product Management before diving deep into the practice.
- 1–4 hours per week, for 4 weeks
In this introductory course, we will offer you a different way to approach Agile methodologies – tackling why they’re often misunderstood and how to make them work better for you and your teams.
- Product management is a great choice for curious, life-long learners looking for work where they can solve problems and make an impact.
Meet your instructor from Emergn
Experts from Emergn committed to teaching online learning