Software Defined Networking (SDN) Access Security
About this courseSkip About this course
The aim of this course is to equip learners with advanced skills in the fields of security and cybersecurity and make you industry ready.
You will learn about SDN Access Security. We will begin with the core security and privacy issues relevant to conventional IP networking, and explain how SDN can handle security and privacy issues for modern enterprise and data centre networks.
The course has been designed with a practical, hands-on approach to help learners obtain a better understanding of new threat vectors for SDN Architecture. We will also explore recent developments in industry-specific Zero-Trust networking.
The course has been designed by an academic team with extensive teaching experience and a successful track record of delivering high quality MOOC courses, including the MicroMasters in The Internet of Things, in which over a quarter of a million edX learners have enrolled.
At a glance
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated programs:
- Professional Certificate in Software Defined Networking (SDN)
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- Articulate the security challenges in traditional networking and explore various use cases of security in modern enterprise and data centre networks
- Explore Software Defined Networking security challenges
- Understand security as a service using SDN and NFV
- Gain an understanding of concepts such as zero-trust security and encrypted traffic analytics
- Explore a case study on Industry 4.0 or Smart Factory security