Professionalism, Grooming and Etiquette
About this courseSkip About this course
* What is meant by professionalism? How does it help?
* How can one learn and develop professionalism?
* Why is it important to be well groomed?
* How can one be well groomed?
* Why etiquette? Social and business etiquette.
* Rules of etiquette
If you are interested in the answers to the above questions,
If you want to be well groomed,
If you want to behave like and be recognised as a professional,
then this course is for you.
At a glance
- Institution: State-Bank-of-India
- Subject: Communication
- Level: Introductory
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
- Associated skills: Professionalism
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
You will Learn
* Behavioural and communication skills for professionals
* Essentials of grooming
* Rules of business etiquette
Week 1: What is professionalism?
i. What makes a professional? (Traits)
ii. How does the professional behave? (Skills)
Week 2: Communication skills for professionals
i. Language skills: What’s the right word?
ii. Body language
iii. Listening skills
iv. How to make presentations
Week 3: Personal grooming essentials
i. Creating the first impression
ii. What does the well dressed man wear?
iii. What does the well dressed woman wear?
iv. Personal hygiene and habits
Week 4. Business Etiquette - I
i. Social and business etiquette
ii. Rules of introduction
iii. Office etiquette
v. Dining etiquette
Week 5. Business Etiquette - II
i. Business cards
ii. E-mail etiquette
iii. Cell phone etiquette
v. Social networks