Making Impactful Presentations
About this courseSkip About this course
As leaders, have you ever tried making presentations to people and failed to make an impact on them? Were you left disappointed after making a presentation? Then this course is for you. As CEOs, Senior Executives, or Business Unit Leaders, presentations, sure are significant and an inevitable part of your day to day functions. Through such presentations, you not only deliver information but motivate people, and build relationships too.
In this course, you will enjoy learning the nuances of designing and making impactful presentations especially when
* the stakes are high
* you need consensus and agreement
* want to ensure achieving the appropriate and desired outcome
* you want to succeed in dealing with critical and crucial conversations
This course will boost your ability to lead and deliver powerful presentations with maximum impact while keeping your audience interested, rather enthralled!
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
You will Learn:
* the nuances of designing and making impactful presentations especially when
o the stakes are high
o you need consensus and agreement
o want to ensure an appropriate and desired outcome
o you want to succeed in dealing with critical and crucial conversations
* the soft skills of persuasion, motivation, and communication with your audience.
* a bunch of ideas, techniques, and approaches that will help you become an outstanding presenter.
to coach, nurture and support your colleagues too, to present effectively as well.
Module 1 – Introduction
- ****What is a Presentation?
- Why do you make Presentations?
- Kinds of Presentations
Module 2 – Keeping the Audience in Mind
- Rudiments of Preparation
- Step by Step Process for Preparation
Module 3 – Designing and Structuring Presentations
- Key Principles for Structuring
- Template Design for Presenting
Module 4 – Delivering Powerfully through use of Soft Skills
- Steps to Creating the Desired Change
- Influencing, Persuading and Motivating
- Handling Questions from Audience
Module 5 – Guiding Pathways to Progress
- Following through for eventual success
- Enhancing your capability to guide and coach