There is one session available:
DO Your Venture: Entrepreneurship For Everyone
About this courseSkip About this course
This hands-on, action oriented business and management course will introduce you to a systematic, scientific and an easy process of testing your ideas and opportunities you envision.
You will learn the “DO your Venture” ideology, which will teach you common paths entrepreneurs take when launching their own venture. You will also learn the tools and techniques for generating ideas and then test your ideas in the field and gather feedback.
At a glance
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
- How to integrate a strong action philosophy in developing entrepreneurial ideas, focusing around the "DO Your Venture" ideology
- Common paths taken by successful entrepreneurs
- Pre-venture idea creation and evaluation
- How to rapidly develop and test ideas by gathering quick customer feedback
- Tools to successfully launch your venture including Lean Canvas
You will learn about Do Philosophy, myths of entrepreneurship, equifinality, and types of entrepreneurs
Week 2: Opportunities and Idea Generation
You will be introduced to multiple toolkits for Idea Generation, Antecedents Of Opportunities and Jobs To Be Done Framework
Week 3: Idea Validation and Evaluation
Introduction to importance of Idea Evaluation and also tips from entrepreneurs and mentors on Idea Validation
Week 4: Lean Canvas
You will learn about traditional Business Plan versus Lean Canvas model and how to use effectively use Lean Canvas to document your venture progress.
Week 5: Effectuation
Introduction to effectuation and how effectuation principle helps in entrepreneurial intent and action